Putting it all together
- If you don’t have argave make the sugar syrup by simply dissolving 5 Tbsp granulated sugar into 500mls of boiling water – refrigerate to cool.
- In a large jug combine the Tequila, Triple Sec, Lime Juice and sugar syrup, stir vigorously.
- Cover a small plate with ground Lime Pepper Grinder Salt, dip the rim of each glass into water and then into the salt, to create a thick rim of salt.
- Fill the 4 glasses with ice and habanero slices and top to the rim with Margarita mix.
- Repeat until entirely satisfied!
Subscribe for more recipes and giveaways
The Food Lovers Marketplace is an e-commerce marketplace which connects home cooks, bakers, artisan food producers, small batch producers and more with customers in their local area. By shopping on The Food Lovers Marketplace you are helping by supporting the smallest of small businesses in Australia.