We’re giving 3 lucky subscribers the chance to win Australian made Bush Cookies. These hand made cookies are the perfect afternoon tea snack. Each winner will be sent 4 packs of cookies to have with a cuppa.
About Bush Cookies
As the name states, they good old fashioned biccies, the kind you may have grown up with. Simple, sweet and delicious. Most packs come with 8 – 14 cookies and we’ll be sending out 5-6 packs. That’s alot of afternoon treats (might be handy to save these for Christmas to share with your loved ones). All the cookies are handmade right here in Australia using local ingredients. Allergan Statement: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs and may contain traces of nuts and seeds.
How to enter the competition:
- We’re giving away an assortment of cookies to the value of $30.
- There will be 3 lucky winners.
- Competition hosted by @brisbanefoodlovers & @foodloversmarket.au
- Open to entrants Australia-wide
- Must be 18+ to enter
- Competition will be drawn on Friday 12 February.
- The winner will be announced via Instagram.
- Failure to respond to the winner announcement message (within 5 days) will result in a redraw
- Yes, you can win the cookies for a friend/loved one and we will have it delivered to them.
- This competition has now closed
The Food Lovers Marketplace is an online stockist for Bush Cookies. Discounted Brisbane delivery is offered on all products. Flat rate shipping is also available for orders Australia-wide. Free Shipping Australi-wide on orders over $80.
The Food Lovers Marketplace is an e-commerce marketplace which connects home cooks, bakers, artisan food producers, small batch producers and more with customers in their local area. By shopping on The Food Lovers Marketplace you are helping by supporting the smallest of small businesses in Australia.